We started in 2008 with our first sprint in a Scrum environment. Today we start sprint 100.
Time flies when you're having fun.
We started, as we all do, very small. Making every mistake in the book. But in time we grew into being actual Scrum professionals.
Over time we...
- started using time tracking
- learned how to use story points
- started planning using planning poker
- the whole shabang...
Today we already look back onto a succesfull integration and as a company we now...
- give Scrum trainings to different audiences in Belgium and the Netherlands
- have 4 certified scrum professionals (CSM and CSPO) whithin our team
- implemented Scrum at large companies as Belgacom, Electrabel, etc...
We even created our own commercial Scrum software (www.pmscrum.com).
Anyway, we are well on our way to become a reference on using Scrum in Belgium as in Europe.
And we are still learning every day, so there will be a lot more to come.
On to sprint 200... yeehaaa...
In order to honor this sprint, we created a t-shirt for the entire scrum team.