Automated 24x7 Shift Logs & Daily Operations
Faulty shift handovers can be costly and create dangerous situations. Around 60% of all incidents happen within the first 30 minutes of a shift as a result of poor or incorrect shift handover information;
Imagine an ideal shift change where the incoming operators, supervisors and production managers can fully understand what happened in the previous shifts. No looking for a hardcopy logbook, no digging through unrelated information, no tagging pages. TenForce is the system that delivers exactly that.
Moving on from pen & paper ensures you will no longer be struggling with forgotten or unexecuted work, lack of transparency on tasks and follow up status, production bottlenecks caused by faulty shift handovers.
Keep Track of What Happens During Shifts with Electronic Records and Logs
Enable 24×7 Shift Communication
Keeping employees informed is easier when actions and instructions or night letters are automatically created and assigned after each production meeting. Relevant logbooks and ongoing tasks are clearly listed in role-based custom dashboards. With an interactive comment system, operators and technicians can instantly report all events during their shifts;
Move on from Pen & Paper
Storing information electronically helps operators access a historical knowledge base in order to make better, more informed decisions and keep the plant running safely and efficiently;
Boost Operational Efficiency
Digital shift logs and realtime event reporting increase productivity and reduce downtime. Critical knowledge, including open tasks; notes and other non-routine events, is collected and approved for transfer to the next shift to operate the plant safely.
Make Sure Work Gets Done
Automated action tracking ensures that all work is completed correctly and on time. Automated alerts make it easy to keep an eye for incomplete tasks that need following up.
TenForce Shift Management Key Features
- ऌ User Dashboards & Realtime reports
- घ Task Management: manage (create, add, update) shift tasks ad-hoc or automatically
- ण Define your own plan of recurring production tasks, which automatically link to the correct shift
- ज Define shift teams and schedules per production unit or line
- द Predefined or event-type specific approvals and workflows
- च System generated logs, based on shift schedule and production lines set-up
- द Clean audit trail on operator instructions acknowledgement
- ऌ Automatically generated drafts for shift or production line supervisor daily logs
- ए Integration with Process Control Alerts and Plant Information Systems
- झ Pre-filled morning or production meeting minutes , based upon events or previous shifts
- ए Integration with other process safety areas (Incidents, Maintenance tasks, MoC etc.
increase in actions completed in each shift
to document a complete shift supervisor log report
Automate All Processes That are Critical to a Safe Shift Handover and Increase Operational Efficiency
Electronic Shift Logs and Handover
- Schedule shifts and create logs per Production Line;
- Electronically document shift events, observations and notes;
- Capture asset utilization parameters;
- Automatically deliver key information to help the next shift to operate the plant safely;
- Take real-time action on instantly reported events during shifts.
Daily Instructions & Night Letters
- Electronically manage KPIs, actions and instructions;
- Create and plan instructions per topic & area with pre-defined start- and end-dates;
- Assign ownership by role, group or individual;
- Rule based e-mail notifications.
Production Tasks Management
- Morning and production meetings management;
- Plan, create and automatically assign actions and production recurring tasks.
- Track actions via the workflow, due dates and sector information;
- Identify incomplete tasks and missed KPIs;
- Automated alerts.
Monitor & Report
- Monitor centralized daily shift data and supervisor log;
- Revise past observations on equipment or process issues;
- Search according to type, dates and keywords;
- Simple real time analysis of plant performance and efficiency (OEE);
- Automate recurrent reports to management.completed.
Get free trial access
Get free trial access to the TenForce pragmatic process safety management solutions today! Complete the form and experience firsthand our integrated EHSQ web-based platform with mobile & offline functionalities tailored to your industry’s needs.