Management of Change
Keep Track of All Changes in Your Plant Using a Single Tool
If not smartly managed, change will always make your plant more vulnerable to risk, compliance issues, and hazardous events. However, avoiding change will lead to stagnation, loss of efficiency and revenue. Leveraging the right means to handle Management of Change (MoC) is the first step in mitigating risk, without sacrificing efficiency.
Break down the silos and enable teams to effectively coordinate MoC requests, streamline the change management lifecycle, including change request initiation, verification, and closure.
No more struggling with managing and controlling changes in procedures, equipment, and product design or an error-prone ad-hoc manual approach to change management. You can have the complete view over the complexity of all requested and ongoing changes and certainty over satisfactory EHS compliance during audits.
Achieve Operational Excellence with Robust Change Management
Streamline MoC to Better Manage Complex Workflows
Gain visibility over all change requests throughout your plant and achieve consistency following standard steps, designed to fit your workflows. Leverage a single system to manage and track changes across the enterprise. Make data available to the whole company at any time.
Create a Clean Audit Trail, Simplify Compliance
Increase accountability with automated real-time notifications and approvals. Efficient tracking at each stage in the process guarantees that all changes are well-documented and easily accessible in case of inspector or stakeholder inquiry.
Eliminate Overlooked Steps with Integrated Checklists and Approvals
Make sure all steps are followed with configurable checklists.Enable real-time MoC follow-up through automated task management. Strengthen cross-functional collaboration by sharing documentation, training materials and lessons learned.
Mitigate Risks and Hazards Associated with Change
Centralize all MoC requests and projects in a single location and track all the possible impacts to effectively anticipate potential risks and alternative solutions for all changes. Finally, perform a better change analysis by standardizing risk assessment.
TenForce Management of Change Key Features
- ड Configure your own MoC types and forms
- औ Central storage for all MoCs and PSSrs (pre-startup safety reviews)
- द Define your own or use default available approval and acknowledgement flows per MoC type
- घ Automated action and tasks lists based upon outcome of the reviews
- ज़ E-mail notifications and alerts based on business rules
- ड Customized templates, checklists, and workflows
- ऌ Built-in analytics and realtime dashboards
- ग ICentralized MoC library and search engine
increase in MoCs processed in one year
more MoC approval requests and reviews handled by the designated approvers
Follow a Structured and Streamlined Process for Each Change Request
Change Planning, Initiation, and Approval
- Capture change request details
- Route Change request evaluation, review, and approval to relevant stakeholders
- Define classification procedure to determine the level of change validation and documentation required.
Change Execution and Tracking
- Assign and track change execution tasks with due dates;
- Trigger escalations for delays;
- Track the status of the MoC request through each stage.
Change Verification and Closure
- Evaluate change outcomes;
- Flag samples in the changed process for quality and stability monitoring;
- Initiate post-change assessments for approval and closure.
Change Analysis and Reporting
- Enable aggregate reporting and individual case tracking;
- Analyze various types of changes;
- Identify trends through a variety of parameters.
Get free trial access
Get free trial access to the TenForce pragmatic process safety management solutions today! Complete the form and experience firsthand our integrated EHSQ web-based platform with mobile & offline functionalities tailored to your industry’s needs.