Simplify paperwork, mitigate risks and access realtime intelligence. Go for automated end-to-end audit management. Fast, lean and ready for the future
Audits play a key role in keeping the shopfloor a safe working space, avoiding unwanted events and making sure risk management and regulatory compliance programs are effective. Many organizations are striving to enhance the efficiency of internal audit planning and execution, while also integrating audits with the risk management program. As the operational complexities and regulatory requirements are growing each day, the volume of audits is also steadily increasing.
Listening to our client’s stories we noticed most audit teams are confronted with multiple demands, but limited resources. Many are realizing that spreadsheet based systems and disparate solutions are no longer up to par. Day in day out, they are struggling with a lack of visibility on audit findings and follow up actions and miss a transparent and orderly set up of the audit process.
Simplify audit task management, reduce audit costs, enhance auditor productivity and collaborate better across teams and stakeholders.
Centralize all your organization’s audit data
Store and manage all of your organization’s audit related data in a secure, centralized digital system and maintain a 100% audit-ready backup of all your data 24/7.
Streamline audit-related tasks and drive results
Easily assign follow up tasks related to audit findings. Enable automated email notifications sent to employees and supervisors for upcoming, pending and overdue tasks.
Standardize your audit management process
Web-based and mobile functionality allows users from across departments, facilities and locations to access standard online reporting forms, ensuring consistent audit data is recorded organization-wide.
Gain real time 360° visibility into audit performance
Real-time reports summarize detailed audit information at a glance and configurable audit dashboards display charts, graphs and tables to quickly identify trends.
Key Features of TenForce Audits
- ण Standardization of the audit process;
- ध End to end automated workflows and task management for internal and external audits;
- ड Responsive and personalized interface designed for auditors;
- ऒ Highly configurable platform to meet your specific audit requirements
- झ Ready to go in 8 weeks or less.
- इ Mobile ready, enabling audits anywhere, anytime;
- ऍ Insights and audit intelligence for better decisions;
- ष Fast, lean, ready for the future.
Implementing the TenForce Audits module brought our clients immediate measurable results:
increase in audits done by the same team in the first 3 months after implementation
coverage of areas to be inspected without increasing the number of people onboard
The TenForce Audits Management Process
One software to manage all audit actions, data and processes. From EHS, to quality, to compliance.
Predictability and reliability are the bedrock of the manufacturing business. And manufacturing by nature is all about established processes. Learning from our clients, we built TenForce Audits to map the operational reality of your plant.
Manage the Audit Environment
- Organize the audit process;
- Map all auditable entities and common libraries of risks and controls and manage the relationship between them;
- Update and maintain the audit environment and question libraries on a regular basis in response to changes in the organization, business processes, and regulations.
Audit Planning and Preparation
- Create audit plans with a defined objective and scope;
- Organize audits based on priorities with detailed checklists and templates based on your business process, evaluation pass or fail criteria and tasks for execution;
- Schedule audits and assign tasks to audit team members. Automated alerts will notify all involved stakeholders of actions due and deadlines;
- When preparing audits, previous ones can be searched, consulted, and reused.
Audit Execution and Fieldwork
- Record findings, attach detailed observations, and add recommendations in predefined formats and templates;
- Add supporting evidence (images) and cross-referenced work papers or other documents.
- When the audit is done, all nonconformities and remarks are automatically handed over to the process owner in the audit report.
Follow-up on Issues and Non-Conformities
- Findings flagged as non-conformities or remarks are automatically assigned to the designated process owner(s);
- Prioritize and assign resources for investigation and remediation with an underlying workflow and collaboration engine;
- Define an action plan and track the corrective and preventive actions to closure;
- In TenForce, corrective and preventive actions are linked directly to the finding. This allows you to see all corrective actions per audit and per finding.
Audit Task Management
- Enable audit managers to create actions, assign them to the team and monitor their status;
- Create tasks for control assessment and testing based on the internal audit plan;
- Keep the audit flow on schedule through automated notifications and reminders;
- Make sure escalations are triggered when due dates are not met;
- Enable authorized users to reopen approved tasks, reassign or close in-progress tasks.
Get free trial access
Get free trial access to the TenForce pragmatic process safety management solutions today! Complete the form and experience firsthand our integrated EHSQ web-based platform with mobile & offline functionalities tailored to your industry’s needs.